Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Eighteen 

Hey, y’all! 


Well, 18 months. 18 of the most memorable and cherished months of my life. There aren’t words to describe how I feel. I am forever grateful for these 18 months I have been given to be the Lord’s servant and to love the people of Kentucky and Indiana. My cup runneth over. God is so good. 


See you soon!

❤️ Hermana Boyson

Last P-day together. I love these missionaries

The last lesson with Paisley, Erica, and sweet little Tatum. 

The last supper with our favorite Indiana Italian 🇮🇹

Here lies Hermana Boyson. 18 months and now she’s dead. 💀 

The BEST district in the GKLM. God bless it. 🇺🇸 

One of the blessings of being a missionary is getting to know people like Sister Rebecca and Ed. I got the opportunity to go back to my first area to see my favorite people. 

...and now I’m a dog person. 🐶 ♥️ 

Last exchange 😔 I got to work with Sister Jackson. Man, is she amazing!

My FAVORITE Sister Bolen. She is a 🔥 missionary. 

The traditional Hispanic cake face smashing! 🎂 Happy birthday, Sister Hoyt!

I tear up when I see this picture. These little nuggets will always have a piece of my heart.

Brother and Sister B are the greatest young couple. #familygoals


Going out with a BANG! Love you, Sister Hoyt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment