Thursday, February 15, 2018

Lice and Listening to the Spirit

Hey y’all! 


What a week. I have had a sinus infection and probably some kind of virus, so I was down for the count for most of the week. On Saturday, I got a new companion! Hermana Hamilton went home for medical reasons and plans to return in six months. Sister Hoyt is my new gal. She’s so great. She grew up all over, but she’s currently from Perry, Utah. Hot dog! We’ve been having a good time together. 


So far we’ve evaded lice, taught a few lessons, and made it out alive from church. I spoke in our ward and while up on the stand, I noticed that the first speaker wasn’t there. At 9:05, he still was MIA. Soooo, I got to speak for 25 minutes on listening to and recognizing the Spirit. Thank goodness for the guidance of the Spirit! 


So Sister Hoyt doesn’t speak Spanish, so she kinda got thrown into the Spanish branch. Our sweet branch president find out she kind of plays piano, so she got to play for sacrament meeting. She was really nervous but did amazing! 


I wish I had more to share. Oh! My homecoming talk will be...

Sunday, March 18 @ 9am at the stake center in South Ogden. 


See you soon, chicos! 


❤️ Hermana Boyson 

At interviews with President and Sister Hughes 

Hermana Hamilton’s goodbye lunch with Bishop and his wife.


We made lots of visits to members so that Hermana Hamilton could say goodbye. ๐Ÿ˜ข 


AMEN ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ 

No comments:

Post a Comment